hello

Thursday, September 2, 2010

THE SLEEVE SPROUT vs. THE BACON NECK



Does Hanes honestly think that "bacon neck" is a clever moniker?
And do they really think that it is an actual problem…let alone, a bigger problem than sleeve sprouts?
I honestly hope not.

I would expect this kind of half-assed advertising from the Fruit of the Looms group whose best idea was to dress up some loser in a grape costume, but not from the company that has MJ on their roster. Time to stop drinking on the job boys…this isn't the set of Mad Men. Expect to receive a formal letter of complaint soon.

And now it’s time to hear from you!!
Which do you think is the least lame term? Answer the survey in the left column and I will post the results at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact me

Do you have some embarrassing pictures of your friends with sleeve sprouts? Send them on over and I will be happy to publicly ridicule them on this blog.
sleevesprouts@gmail.com