hello

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THE SUPERIOR SPROUT

Do you see it?
If not, let's ENHANCE...

There it is!! In its grainy pixelated glory.


So what do you do when a superior at work is flappin' his flamin' red sprouts in a subordinate's face?

Do you:
a) Sneak up behind him with an Exacto and cut off those sprouts at the source?
b) Man up and just tell him he needs to tuck those things in before he takes an eye out?
Or
c) Hide behind a cubicle wall, stick a camera-phone in the air, and hope to get a good enough picture to post for all to see?

Since I'm not very stealth due to over active synovial membranes in my knee joints, and since I've never considered myself much of a man...I was really only left with one option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact me

Do you have some embarrassing pictures of your friends with sleeve sprouts? Send them on over and I will be happy to publicly ridicule them on this blog.
sleevesprouts@gmail.com