hello

Sunday, February 12, 2012

THE SLEEVE SPROUT CONNECTION


(To the tune of Rainbow Connection)
Why are there sleeve sprouts on this small muppet,
and why are they twice his size?
Sleeve sprouts are evil, its that plain and simple,
and sleeve sprouts should just up and die!

Some tuck and fold them,
and think that will cure it.
They will be back, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the Sleeve Sprout connection
the polos, the t-shirts, and me

Who said that undershirts should be seen and noticed
when they are two sizes too large;
Some loser thought of it
and some sucker believed it.
Look what its done so far.

Its so amazing how people are lazy
and really believe we won't see.
Someday we'll find it, the Sleeve Sprout connection.
the polos, the t-shirts, and me

All of us under its spell, we know that this fashion is tragic.

Have you been half asleep and really not notice—
that thing's as big as my face.
Its quite apparent that you've hit rock bottom
and that you will never get laid.

I've seen them too many times to ignore it.
Its something that no one should see.
Someday we'll find it, the Sleeve Sprout connection,
the polos, the t-shirts, and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact me

Do you have some embarrassing pictures of your friends with sleeve sprouts? Send them on over and I will be happy to publicly ridicule them on this blog.
sleevesprouts@gmail.com